(WESH/NBC News) Two people were pulled from a minivan as it sank into a sinkhole caused by a water main break in The Villages, Florida Thursday.
The minivan was being sucked further and further into the hole when Good Samaritans helped rescue the two people inside.
Luckily, no one was hurt.
Dave Harris, who lives nearby, said his wife drove by the spot just moments before the van fell into the road.
“Came back outside and the van was coming and *clunk* I could hear it scraping,” Harris said.
- Minnesota ex-police officer to be charged in fatal shooting of Daunte Wright
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: Latest number of cases to be released at 2pm
- Cincinnati Reds will not require fans to be vaccinated to attend games
- Newsfeed Now: Unrest continues after deadly Minnesota police shooting; Man finds 19th century-era tunnel under his property
- OVI Task Force to hold sobriety checkpoint in Trotwood