(CNN) – If you frequent the Costco food court for cheap hot dogs and pizza, but you are not a member, you aren’t going to be able to do that for much longer.
Costco says buying items from the food court has always required a membership.
They just haven’t enforced it…. until now.
According to a Costco spokesperson, starting in March, the warehouse chain will require you to have an active membership to visit the food court.
It costs about $60 a year for basic membership.
- Pro-levy Bellbrook parents continue to rally for upcoming May ballot
- Ohio organization expanding to Montgomery County to help place 600+ in foster families
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- NASA’s Mars helicopter is set to take history-making flight Monday. Here’s how to watch it
- Two people shot on North Upland Avenue in Dayton