Costco announced Thursday that it will bring back free samples beginning in mid-June.
During a company earnings call on Thursday, Costco revealed that a modified sample program will be returning for members.
“We’re going to start doing some things in mid-June on a slow rollout basis in sampling,” Costco chief financial officer Richard Galanti said during the call. “I can’t tell you anymore, but needless to say it’s not going to be where you go and just pick up an open sample with your fingers.”
The warehouse club stopped offering free samples of food items in March due to coronavirus concerns.
Galanti also said Costco will soon be adding more items to the menu in its food court.
Costco currently requires everyone in its warehouses to wear masks.
- One man killed in Clark County crash
- UD joining Premier Health for students-only vaccine clinic as young adult COVID hospitalizations spike
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- Coronavirus in Ohio update: 1,855 new cases, 31 hospitalizations
- Louisiana woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account