Police responded to a report of an injured child around 12 p.m. Tuesday.
Michael Robinson, 23, is accused of punching the toddler multiple times in the face. The boy was transported to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Robinson is a relative of the boy, but his specific relationship wasn’t immediately known.
Robinson has an appearance in bond court on Friday.
- Two people injured in shooting at Two-Bob’s Inn
- UD students organize Dayton Independent Film Festival, highlight local filmmakers and stories of resilience
- Trump supporters parade around Dayton
- Breezy, warm and humid today, turning colder Monday with rain chances
- Ohio pro-choice and pro-life advocates gear up for possible challenges to Roe vs. Wade