(CNN) – If you think superhero cars are just for superhero movies, think again!
A Chicago man has been building his very own version of a Batmobile from scratch.
He calls it the “Big Black Car.”
He’s been working on it for four years in his garage.
And it doesn’t only look cool — it can pivot in place for a quick exit and it runs great too!
“We’ve got a 72 v12 in the front, we have a Boeing 502 jet engine in the back,” said owner Brian Hendler.
He doesn’t plan to drive the car around much.
Instead, he wants to take it to charity events to help bring in more donations for good causes.
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Disney Plus adding all 5 seasons of ‘The Muppet Show’ starting February 19
- US agency orders Ford to recall 3 million vehicles over air bags
- New, more contagious strain of coronavirus fuels spike in Southern California cases
- No Mega Millions winner as jackpot climbs to $970 million