(CNN) – You can’t call them “Cheeto fingers” without the orange dust and now that cheesy goodness has a name.
Frito-Lay has not only dubbed the dust “Cheetle,” but it put it all over ready-to-eat popcorn.
It’s available in two flavors: cheddar and flamin’ hot.
It will be available in small two-ounce bags and in larger sizes, as well.
You can get more information at Cheetos’ website.
- Springfield school district to stagger return to in-person classes
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Prayer vigil held for COVID-19 patients in Fairborn
- Applications available for Preble County CARES Act funding
- Springfield’s ‘Holiday in the City’ event canceled for 2020