(CNN) – You can’t call them “Cheeto fingers” without the orange dust and now that cheesy goodness has a name.
Frito-Lay has not only dubbed the dust “Cheetle,” but it put it all over ready-to-eat popcorn.
It’s available in two flavors: cheddar and flamin’ hot.
It will be available in small two-ounce bags and in larger sizes, as well.
You can get more information at Cheetos’ website.
- Tokyo Olympics just beginning the race to reset themselves
- US economy shrank at faster-than-expected 5% rate in first quarter
- Turtle smashes through Georgia driver’s windshield
- Ohio jobless now more than 1.2 million in last 10 weeks
- 41 million have lost jobs since virus hit, but layoffs slow