(CNN) – You can’t call them “Cheeto fingers” without the orange dust and now that cheesy goodness has a name.
Frito-Lay has not only dubbed the dust “Cheetle,” but it put it all over ready-to-eat popcorn.
It’s available in two flavors: cheddar and flamin’ hot.
It will be available in small two-ounce bags and in larger sizes, as well.
You can get more information at Cheetos’ website.
- China shuts down more cities in bid to contain deadly virus
- Firefighting plane crashes in Australia, killing 3 Americans
- K-9 bites cow, South Carolina deputy tases K-9, cow kicks deputy
- Suspect arrested after Pizza Hut robbery in Harrison Township
- Preschool Promise students more prepared for kindergarten, officials say