DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Women’s apparel and accessories chain Charming Charlie is set to close all 261 of its stores by August 31.
The company filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy for the second time in the last two years.
The chain first opened in 2004 and expanded locations nationwide – including at The Greene in Beavercreek.
It is unclear at this time how many people will lose their jobs as a result of the closure.
- Starbucks offering free coffee to frontline workers through December
- LIVE: Treasury Secretary Mnuchin, Fed Chair Powell to testify on COVID-19 relief needs
- Nurse brags on TikTok about defying COVID-19 restrictions, put on administrative leave
- Xenia Community Schools announce move to remote learning model until February
- Springfield police urge residents to not leave vehicles running attended due to car thefts