THOMASVILLE, Ga. (WKBN) – Several varieties of buns sold at national grocery retailers nationwide are being voluntarily recalled.
Flowers Foods said the recall is due to the potential presence of small pieces of hard plastic that may have been introduced to the buns during production. Those pieces could pose a choking hazard.
The products being recalled were distributed under several brand names in several states including Ohio.
For a full list of recalled buns product descriptions, click here.
The buns should not be eaten. If you purchased the product, throw it away or return it for a full refund.
No related injuries or illnesses were reported.
Consumers with questions may call Flowers’ Consumer Relations Center at 1-866-245-8921. The center is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST. Consumers also may contact the center via e-mail by visiting www.flowersfoods.com/contact/consumers.
- Young woman with grandfather in ICU from COVID-19 wants community to be safe on Thanksgiving
- COVID-19 patient at Utah hospital plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments