(CNN) – Singer Billie Eilish will sing the theme song for the upcoming James Bond film, “No Time to Die.”
According to Variety magazine, the 18-year-old singer wrote the song along with her brother. In a statement, Eilish called Bond movies “the coolest film franchise ever to exist.”
She’s the youngest artist in history to write and record a James Bond theme song.
The film comes out in April.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 1,095 new cases, 35 additional deaths reported
- Police presence at Dayton duplex after man barricades himself inside
- County prosecutor files 3 motions to try juvenile as adult
- 103-year-old woman celebrates birthday with first tattoo, first motorcycle ride
- Indiana woman who died in mobile home during storm was found clutching child