(CNN) – Singer Billie Eilish will sing the theme song for the upcoming James Bond film, “No Time to Die.”
According to Variety magazine, the 18-year-old singer wrote the song along with her brother. In a statement, Eilish called Bond movies “the coolest film franchise ever to exist.”
She’s the youngest artist in history to write and record a James Bond theme song.
The film comes out in April.
- China shuts down more cities in bid to contain deadly virus
- Firefighting plane crashes in Australia, killing 3 Americans
- K-9 bites cow, South Carolina deputy tases K-9, cow kicks deputy
- Suspect arrested after Pizza Hut robbery in Harrison Township
- Preschool Promise students more prepared for kindergarten, officials say