(WPXI/NBC News) Residents of one Cranberry, Pennsylvania neighborhood had a Memorial Day like no other Monday.
A large back bear wandered into the neighborhood, disrupting at least one backyard cookout and drawing dozens of onlookers.
The bear eventually climbed a tree and settled in for a long nap.
The Pennsylvania Game Commission warned residents not to approach or disturb the bear, and said it would likely leave on its own when ready.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 57,151 cases, 2,911 deaths
- $20 million funding opportunity to strengthen America’s water infrastructure
- Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- Payne Recreation Center to open gym, will resume aerobics classes