(WPTV) Tucked away in the Jupiter Farms neighborhood is a scenic escape.
“There’s serenity, solitude, wilderness,” Rick Clegg said.
Home to the Loxahatchee River and a lot of greenery, Clegg the owner of the Jupiter Outdoor Center calls the area of Headwaters an eco-retreat.
“We needed something that we could up cycle,” he said.
So, he built a home made of shipping containers, a first for Palm Beach County.
- Kansas crossing guard killed by driver hailed as hero for saving students
- Washington state woman accused of drugging newborn’s mom, plotting to steal baby pleads not guilty
- Passengers begin leaving after ship’s virus quarantine ends
- Ex-Gov. Blagojevich returns to Chicago, maintains innocence
- Firefighter killed, one unaccounted for, in California library fire