(CNN) – A North Carolina animal shelter has taken an unusual approach to getting one particular cat adopted. The Mitchell County Animal Rescue posted her picture with the label “World’s Worst Cat.”
The cat, named Perdita, is described as liking jump scares, lurking, and being queen of the house — all fairly standard kitty traits.
However, it also says she doesn’t like kittens, dogs or children, which means she will need to be a solo cat.
The post is getting a lot of attention, and even a few hundred dollars in donations.
- Troopers urge caution in work zones after recent crashes
- Annual Day of Caring pancake breakfasts spur volunteer efforts
- New Orion roller coaster gets first test runs at Kings Island
- Police investigating attempted armed robbery at Taco Bell
- Newman confirms he suffered head injury in Daytona 500 crash