(CNN) – A North Carolina animal shelter has taken an unusual approach to getting one particular cat adopted. The Mitchell County Animal Rescue posted her picture with the label “World’s Worst Cat.”
The cat, named Perdita, is described as liking jump scares, lurking, and being queen of the house — all fairly standard kitty traits.
However, it also says she doesn’t like kittens, dogs or children, which means she will need to be a solo cat.
The post is getting a lot of attention, and even a few hundred dollars in donations.
- Levitt Pavilion holds first in-person concert since start of pandemic
- “Operation: Dinosaur held at National Museum of the US Air Force
- 70th annual Poultry Days Festival held in Versailles this weekend
- First ‘Dayton Marcos Day’ celebrates history of Dayton’s Negro League baseball team
- TSA screens over 2 million passengers in a single day for the first time since March 2020