(CNN) – According to Forbes, the highest earning YouTuber raked in 26 million dollars this year — and he’s only 8 years old!
Ryan Kaji has amassed almost 23 million subscribers on the “Ryan’s World” channel.
He started unboxing toys on camera when he was just 3 years old!
He’s expanded his content since then to include experiments and educational topics, and he’s grown into a media empire.
Ryan has contracts with both Nickelodeon and Hulu.
According to Variety, his production company employs 28 people.
The next biggest earner on YouTube trails him by six million dollars.
Ryan didn’t get where he is overnight — he also topped the list of YouTube earners last year.
- Browns sign former No. 1 pick Jadeveon Clowney
- Dayton Airport announces new nonstop flight to Orlando
- UD Arena to host ‘The Basketball Tournament’ Championship Weekend
- Minnesota ex-police officer to be charged in fatal shooting of Daunte Wright
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: 2,216 new cases reported