BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – An early morning crash temporarily shut down U.S. 35 eastbound, east of I-675.
The crash happened just before 8 am on U.S. 35 near Research Rd. No injuries were reported as a result of the crash. As of 8:20 am, one lane had reopened.
2 NEWS is working to learn more and will have additional details as they become available.
- Troopers urge caution in work zones after recent crashes
- Annual Day of Caring pancake breakfasts spur volunteer efforts
- New Orion roller coaster gets first test runs at Kings Island
- Police investigating attempted armed robbery at Taco Bell
- Newman confirms he suffered head injury in Daytona 500 crash