COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) — This years Two Days in May Conference on Victim Assistance, previously scheduled for May 21 and 22 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, has been canceled due to the ongoing COVID-19 public health crisis.
Two Days in May is an annual training event where victims’ advocates from around the state receive updates about best practices, trends and developments in the field; network with colleagues who also care about victims; and honor those who are doing exceptional work. More than 1,200 people attended the conference in 2019.
Training alternatives will be announced at a later date.
- Get paid $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days
- Ghislaine Maxwell in COVID quarantine after prison staffer gets virus
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released
- Dayton Live changes course, cancels Rike’s Holiday Windows for 2020