DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A car parade in support of President Trump traveled around the Miami Valley Sunday.
Hundreds of cars, trucks, motorcycles, and RVs gathered in Kettering before doing a loop around Dayton.
The parade started at around 11 a.m. Sunday morning and went from 75 south to 675 north then to 70 west to make a full circle.
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- Catch up with the Big Ten with Big Time Sports
- Long lines as Greene County remains on track for record-high early voting turnout
- Second Lady Karen Pence makes campaign stop in Tipp City
- Greenville student’s stolen bike replaced by donation from school resource officer