DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A SWAT standoff in Dayton ended Sunday afternoon.
The situation began on Kammer Avenue just after 10:30 Sunday morning. Montgomery County Regional Dispatch says police tried to serve a warrant to a man wanted for assault and arson.
The standoff ended when one man surrendered and left the house just before 4 p.m.
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- Making military history accessible by keeping veteran’s stories alive
- .25 percent earned income tax levy on the ballot for Troy residents
- Ohio State preparing for Nebraska not a national championship
- Miami officer photographed wearing Trump mask at polling place