DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Police are searching for a suspect involved in an armed robbery at a Dollar General store in Dayton.
Regional dispatch tells 2 NEWS it happened shortly before 9 pm at the store located at 2228 North Gettysburg Avenue.
Someone called 911 and reported that a man with a 9-millimeter handgun walked in and robbed the store.
No one was injured during the incident.
Police say the suspect fled the scene with an unknown amount of cash.
- Sheriff takes off helmet, joins protesters in Flint
- ABC 4 News captures police officer armed in protest gear pushing down man with cane
- Mayor Whaley, city officials to hold press conference at 3:30 p.m.
- Homeless Florida student to graduate as valedictorian
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 35,513 cases, 2,155 deaths