It’s the last official day of summer for 2019 and it will not disappoint with summertime heat and humidity continuing. Breezy, hot and humid throughout the day. A cold front will bring in chances for a few showers and storms overnight as fall arrives at 3:50 AM.
TODAY: Partly sunny, breezy, hot and humid. High 90
TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy, muggy with a chance for a few showers and storms. Low 68
MONDAY: A few showers and storms with best chances in the morning. Breezy and not as warm. High 78
Beautiful weather for the next couple of days with drier air and plenty of sunshine.
- Pandemic turns Tupperware into an ‘it brand’
- Several medics called after RTA bus hits pole in Butler Twp.
- 3 dead in knife attack in French church; terrorism suspected
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta moves northeast after battering Gulf Coast
- Florida parents sue over mask mandate for students