Finally a break from the intense heat and humidity! Expect plenty of sunshine by later this afternoon. Drier air continues to push into the area through tonight. This will allow temperatures to drop off quickly this evening.
TODAY: Cooler and less humid. Increasing sunshine. High 81
TONIGHT: Becoming clear and cool. Low 58
SUNDAY: Partly sunny and warmer. High 85
Above normal temperatures continue this week with a dry stretch of weather. Highs are expected in the mid to upper 80s and lows in the 60s.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: DeWine briefing scheduled for 2pm
- Rapper accused of fraudulently getting $1.2M in jobless benefits after boastful music video
- Kidnapping suspect arrested, awaiting extradition to Ohio
- ‘Glitter bomb’ sent to employee of 911 center in Pennsylvania
- Netflix previews Chadwick Boseman’s final performance in ‘Ma Rainey’