Clouds will thicken this evening and overnight. Expect rain to develop by Monday morning. Monday will seem more like a fall day…cloudy, windy, rainy and cool.
TONIGHT: Cloudy with rain developing towards morning. Low 65
MONDAY: Cloudy, rainy, windy and cooler. High near 70
MONDAY NIGHT: Rain ends late. Low 66
TUESDAY: Periods of showers and storms. Warmer. High near 80
Nice weather for the rest of the week. Highs in the upper 70s and low 80s. Overnight lows generally around 60.
- Montgomery County Prosecutor warns of holiday scams while shopping online
- Warner Bros. to release all 2021 films on HBO Max, theaters
- Ohio hospitals ‘stressed to the extreme,’ Thanksgiving impact still unknown
- COVID-19 vaccination cards will be issued, health officials say
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: 8,921 new cases, 82 additional deaths