Some patchy frost on the pumpkins this morning, but a nice warm up is in store for the Miami Valley with highs in the mid 60s. High pressure will slide to our east today and a weak front will bring in a few high clouds tonight and a slight dip in temperatures for Monday.
TODAY: Sunny and warmer. High 66
TONIGHT: Mainly clear and cool. Low around 40
MONDAY: Lots of sunshine and pleasant. High 63
Next chance of rain will be Tuesday night into Wednesday morning with another cold front. Highs on Tuesday will be around 70 and then cooler on Wednesday with highs in the 50s. The remainder of the week will see plenty of sunshine.
- One of last living Tuskegee Airmen celebrates 102nd birthday
- Attorney says school district ‘misapplied law’ in arresting woman with no mask at football game
- Mom’s remains disappear after being mailed to wrong address
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
- City of Springfield offering free parking at downtown garage through the end of the year