DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – St. Luke Missionary Baptist Church in Dayton gave away free Thanksgiving meals Saturday.
Families pre-registered, then drove-up to the church to pick up their meal.
The church says they were able to give out 150 meals, and they hope to inspire others to give back to the community.
- Community members, officials plead with Ohioans to stay home, reconsider Thanksgiving gatherings
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge