SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) – A Springfield bar got a citation Friday night for violating Ohio’s alcohol sales curfew.
Taylor’s Tavern violated the order. State of Ohio agents bought alcohol at the bar after the 10 p.m. cutoff. Customers also continued to drink alcohol after 11 p.m.
The case will now go before the Ohio Liquor Control Commission for potential penalties. Taylor’s Tavern was one of six Ohio establishments to be cited.
- Public Health discusses what Level 4 guidelines could look like
- Texas woman asked to take down ‘inappropriate’ skeleton display in front yard
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- Less than a week: Key dates as we approach Election Day
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system