DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Several people were taken to the hospital after a crash on W. Third Street under the I-75 bridge.
An SUV ended up on its side after the two-vehicle crash. Crews had to use equipment to cut at least one person out of the SUV.
It is unknown at this time how many were taken to the hospital or the severity of any injuries.
- Persistent clouds with spotty flurries/drizzle; roads may be slick
- Wall of Honor inspiring Northmont students to serve their country
- Car crash causes lane closures in Fairborn
- Bloomberg campaign holds gun violence discussion in Dayton
- Club Masque prepares for final night Saturday before closing current location