DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Representative Mike Turner posted on his Facebook page Sunday morning that his daughter and a friend were entering the Tumbleweed Connection when the shooting in the Oregon District began Sunday morning.
Turner said in his post, “My daughter & friend fled into #OregonDistrict & contacted me at 2am.”
- Car crash causes lane closures in Fairborn
- Bloomberg campaign holds gun violence discussion in Dayton
- Club Masque prepares for final night Saturday before closing current location
- Trump lawyers argue Democrats just want to overturn election
- Company recalls beef sold in Ohio due to possible contamination