HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) — Several law enforcement agencies raided several homes in Montgomery County on Thursday morning.
The RANGE Task Force, including authorities from the FBI and Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office, were seen investigating at multiple scenes.
The task force raided houses at the following locations:
- 2300 block of Wilding Avenue – Harrison Twp
- 2200 block of Cardinal Avenue – Harrison Twp
- First block of Cromwell Place – Harrison Twp
- 5100 block of Pepper Drive – Huber Heights
- Brandt Pike – Huber Heights
At the Wilding Avenue scene, one official was wearing a hazmat suit.
An FBI official at the Pepper Drive scene says all five raids were conducted simultaneously. Search warrants were served at all five locations. No arrests were made.
No information was released about the cause for the investigations.