DARKE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Darke County Sheriff has identified the person who died in a crash on Montgomery-Darke County Line Road as Mark Reed, 32, of Arcanum.
It happened just before 10:30 p.m. on Saturday just west of Dodson Road outside Phillipsburg.
Reed was driving a DP&L utility truck when he went off the road and over-corrected. His truck then rolled over. Reed was pronounced dead at the scene.
- 5 questions we have ahead of Thursday’s final Trump-Biden debate
- Vice President Pence rallies in Cincinnati as the fight for battleground Ohio intensifies
- Miami Valley hospitals have enough beds, PPE to handle rise in COVID-19 hospitalizations
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Oklahoma student describes ‘horrifying’ fake Proud Boys email she received
- Dayton LGBTQ leaders, faith experts react to Pope Francis’ remarks on same-sex civil unions