DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Surveillance video shows the Oregon District gunman inside Blind Bob’s on Saturday night just hours before he opened fire on the street.
He appears to have entered the bar with his sister, Megan, who was killed in the shooting, as well as a third person, according to CNN.
The gunman does not stand out, dressed in a simple t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers.
In the video, he walks in ahead of the other two, and is carded before getting a wristband.
- Car crash causes lane closures in Fairborn
- Bloomberg campaign holds gun violence discussion in Dayton
- Club Masque prepares for final night Saturday before closing current location
- Trump lawyers argue Democrats just want to overturn election
- Company recalls beef sold in Ohio due to possible contamination