DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Spaghetti Warehouse will donate all of Wednesday’s profits to the Oregon District Tragedy Fund.
Representatives say they wanted to give because the shooting affects the community the restaurant has been a part of for over 40 years.
“Don’t let fear win. Don’t be afraid to come down here and really support and give back to the victims that had to go through this awful tragedy,” said operating partner Kelly Byrd.
The restaurant will be open until 10 pm.
- Several Brown Street businesses forced to close early due to water main break
- 15 arrested in California child sex sting – including highway patrol officer, prison employee
- Can Congress save the live music industry before it’s too late?
- New stimulus check plan would give even more money to families
- Bars recap first weekend of 10 p.m. last call order, calling it “latest blow”