DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Spaghetti Warehouse will donate all of Wednesday’s profits to the Oregon District Tragedy Fund.
Representatives say they wanted to give because the shooting affects the community the restaurant has been a part of for over 40 years.
“Don’t let fear win. Don’t be afraid to come down here and really support and give back to the victims that had to go through this awful tragedy,” said operating partner Kelly Byrd.
The restaurant will be open until 10 pm.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Fairborn motorcycle club donates and delivers food to seniors this holiday season
- Attic fire in Fairborn was likely caused by faulty breaker
- Snow and Winter Precip impacts for Monday and Tuesday
- Snow will make a messy commute Monday
- Scott City fourth-grader rescues another student with Heimlich maneuver