DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The American Red Cross has established a call center for anyone who may need assistance as they recover from the Oregon District shooting.
Those affected by the tragedy are encouraged to call 937-222-6711 between 9 am and 4:30 pm on weekdays.
The Red Cross has health professionals, spiritual care volunteers, caseworkers, and mental health professionals available to help those who are struggling to come to terms with the event.
Caseworkers can also offer referrals for additional community support.Grab the FREE WDTN News App for iPhone or Android. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Medal of Honor sought for medic who saved hundreds of lives on D-Day
- OSU Ryan Day announces Buckeyes new starting QB
- Controversial abortion bill may soon get redo in Congress
- Early Epstein accuser: Police could have stopped him in 1997
- Crash involving ODOT mowing truck shuts down road in Preble County