DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – According to court records, Ethan Kollie is expected to enter a guilty plea next week.
This is part of a plea agreement that would resolve his case on November 20.
He stands accused of lying on a form to purchase guns. He also allegedly bought body armor and some accessories that Connor Betts used in the shooting on August 4.
Kollie has requested to be released from his detention order prior to his sentencing, but the federal government has objected that request.
The charges he faces are not directly connected to the Oregon District shooting.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Bouncer discusses life four months after Oregon District shooting
- Police investigating after armed robbery at Dayton Family Dollar
- Montana dog found in West Virginia starts journey home for the holidays
- Senate prepares for possible impeachment trial
- House Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump