DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – According to court records, Ethan Kollie is expected to enter a guilty plea next week.
This is part of a plea agreement that would resolve his case on November 20.
He stands accused of lying on a form to purchase guns. He also allegedly bought body armor and some accessories that Connor Betts used in the shooting on August 4.
Kollie has requested to be released from his detention order prior to his sentencing, but the federal government has objected that request.
The charges he faces are not directly connected to the Oregon District shooting.
- Another 35,000 file for unemployment in Ohio, but claims continue to decrease
- Lawmakers to get classified briefing on Russia bounty intel
- US adds 4.8 million jobs as unemployment falls to 11.1%
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Officers get down and dirty to save deaf and blind dog from sewer