DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – According to court records, Ethan Kollie is expected to enter a guilty plea next week.
This is part of a plea agreement that would resolve his case on November 20.
He stands accused of lying on a form to purchase guns. He also allegedly bought body armor and some accessories that Connor Betts used in the shooting on August 4.
Kollie has requested to be released from his detention order prior to his sentencing, but the federal government has objected that request.
The charges he faces are not directly connected to the Oregon District shooting.
- How much money does it take to convince hesitant Americans to get vaccinated?
- Ramp from U.S. 35 West to I-75 South closed due to crash
- States scale back vaccine orders as interest in shots wanes
- Piqua man dies in rollover crash after being ejected from car
- Norwegian Cruise Line threatens to skip Florida ports over governor’s order