DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Montgomery County Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services (ADAMHS) is offering free outpatient mental health and substance abuse treatment to anyone living or working in the Oregon District, or to those who were a survivor of the tragedy.
They are offering the services, regardless of income or insurance coverage, through a collaboration with Mahajan Therapeutics.
“Trauma takes time for survivors to grieve and rebuild their lives,” said ADAMHS Executive Director Helen Jones-Kelley. “Talking and connecting with someone who can help you understand your feelings is really the best way to help yourself.”
To schedule an appointment, call 937-275-1500 and identify yourself as an Oregon District survivor.
Mahajan Therapeutics is located at 6300 North Main Street in Dayton. They are open Monday through Friday from 9 am until 6 pm.
- Reds vs. Pirates weekend games postponed due to player’s positive COVID-19 test
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- Q&A: What’s happening at the US Postal Service, and why?
- Trump orders Chinese owner of TikTok to sell US assets
- Trump supporters attempt world record boat parade near Clearwater Beach