DAYTON, OHIO (WDTN) – The Ohio Attorney General Crime Victim Compensation Team is coming to Dayton Tuesday in order to help shooting victims and their families apply for financial assistance.
The team will be at the Family Assistance Center on August 6 from 8 am until 8 pm, located at the Dayton Convention Center at 22 East Fifth Street.
The free program will allow victims and their families to apply for out-of-pocket expenses in regards to medical bills, work loss, counseling expenses, funeral expenses, and mileage.
The Family Assistance Center was established at the Dayton Convention Center to help shooting victims’ families and survivors of the mass shooting.
They will cease operations at 8 pm on August 6. Anyone needing further assistance after that should call 937-224-4646.
More information about the Crime Victim Compensation program and eligibility can be found by clicking here.
- Bellbrook women’s soccer team climbs thousands of stairs to raise money
- Dayton woman awarded $500k grant to restore historic YWCA building in West Dayton
- SWAT called after wanted suspect found in Dayton
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 64,214 cases, 3,036 deaths
- FAA investigating plane crash in Green Township