CINCINNATI, Ohio (WDTN) – The Cincinnati Bengals, along with the NFL Foundation, will donate $75,000 to the Dayton Oregon District Tragedy Fund to help those impacted by the mass shooting.
“Dayton is part of our community and we are saddened by the tragic events that took place this weekend,” said Bengals Executive Vice President Katie Blackburn. “Our thoughts are with the victims, their families, and all of those affected.”
The Tragedy Fund is set up through The Dayton Foundation, which has managed over 3,700 charitable funds since 1921.
For more information, or if you’d like to make a donation yourself, click here.
- Russia clears virus vaccine despite scientific skepticism
- Bar owner sets 11 p.m. closing time after receiving citation
- College & Coronavirus: Packing during the pandemic
- Secret Service involved in shooting outside White House
- Police: Man jailed after throwing knife at victim, refusing to come out of home