CENTERVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Over $2,100 was donated Sunday night to benefit victims of the Oregon District shooting during Centerville’s Summer Concert Series.
The performance was opened with a prayer from Tony Miltenberger of Restoration Church.
Mayor Brooks Compton and Councilmember Mark Engert encouraged everyone in attendance to shake hands and greet one another around them for a few minutes.
You can donate to the Dayton Oregon District Tragedy Fund by clicking here.
- Car crash causes lane closures in Fairborn
- Bloomberg campaign holds gun violence discussion in Dayton
- Club Masque prepares for final night Saturday before closing current location
- Trump lawyers argue Democrats just want to overturn election
- Company recalls beef sold in Ohio due to possible contamination