DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A new court date has been set for the friend of the Oregon District shooter.
An arraignment and plea agreement hearing for Ethan Kollie will be on November 20. He is accused of lying on a form to purchase guns.
He also allegedly bought the body armor and some accessories that Connor Betts used on August 4.
However, the charges Kollie faces are unrelated to the actual shooting.
- Another 35,000 file for unemployment in Ohio, but claims continue to decrease
- Lawmakers to get classified briefing on Russia bounty intel
- US adds 4.8 million jobs as unemployment falls to 11.1%
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Officers get down and dirty to save deaf and blind dog from sewer