DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A new court date has been set for the friend of the Oregon District shooter.
An arraignment and plea agreement hearing for Ethan Kollie will be on November 20. He is accused of lying on a form to purchase guns.
He also allegedly bought the body armor and some accessories that Connor Betts used on August 4.
However, the charges Kollie faces are unrelated to the actual shooting.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Bouncer discusses life four months after Oregon District shooting
- Police investigating after armed robbery at Dayton Family Dollar
- Montana dog found in West Virginia starts journey home for the holidays
- Senate prepares for possible impeachment trial
- House Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump