DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A new court date has been set for the friend of the Oregon District shooter.
An arraignment and plea agreement hearing for Ethan Kollie will be on November 20. He is accused of lying on a form to purchase guns.
He also allegedly bought the body armor and some accessories that Connor Betts used on August 4.
However, the charges Kollie faces are unrelated to the actual shooting.
- Levitt Pavilion holds first in-person concert since start of pandemic
- “Operation: Dinosaur held at National Museum of the US Air Force
- 70th annual Poultry Days Festival held in Versailles this weekend
- First ‘Dayton Marcos Day’ celebrates history of Dayton’s Negro League baseball team
- TSA screens over 2 million passengers in a single day for the first time since March 2020