DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – One person is in the hospital after being stabbed in Dayton overnight.
According to Montgomery County Regional Dispatch, a person was stabbed just before 3:30 a.m. Sunday morning in the 400 block of Kenwood Avenue.
The suspect fled the scene on foot. Officers have not released a suspect description or identity yet.
The victim was taken to Grandview Medical Center. Right now their condition is unknown. Authorities believe alcohol was a factor in the stabbing, and police are still investigating.
- Warner Bros. to release all 2021 films on HBO Max, theaters
- Ohio hospitals ‘stressed to the extreme,’ Thanksgiving impact still unknown
- COVID-19 vaccination cards will be issued, health officials say
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: 8,921 new cases, 82 additional deaths
- ‘The Voice Holiday Celebration’ rings in the season on WDTN