HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio (WDTN) – A woman is dead after a tree fell onto a car in Huber Heights.
Investigators with the Huber Heights Fire Department say she was driving when the wind blew a tree over near the intersection of Brandt Pike and Longford Avenue just after 1 p.m. on Sunday afternoon.
71-year-old Gay Jordan was taken to Miami Valley Hospital, where she later died.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Gov. DeWine allows local officials to make decisions on county fairs
- Ohio reopening some assisted living, intermediate care facilities to outdoor visitation
- Ohio Tax Commissioner denies delay request for Montgomery County property tax reappraisal
- Protest in downtown Columbus broken up after demonstrators breach Ohio Statehouse