HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio (WDTN) – A woman is dead after a tree fell onto a car in Huber Heights.
Investigators with the Huber Heights Fire Department say she was driving when the wind blew a tree over near the intersection of Brandt Pike and Longford Avenue just after 1 p.m. on Sunday afternoon.
71-year-old Gay Jordan was taken to Miami Valley Hospital, where she later died.
- Biden hails House passage of $1.9T virus bill, now to Senate
- Judge approves $650M Facebook privacy lawsuit settlement
- Golden Globes’ pandemic changes: Winners to accept awards from home in live broadcast
- Oil company mistakenly delivers 100+ gallons to wrong Rhode Island address, flooding the basement
- As restaurants reopen, Ohioans petition DeWine to give workers COVID vaccine