MENTOR, Ohio (WJW) — The winner of the $375 million Mega Millions jackpot in Ohio has claimed their prize.
The ticket, which is the largest Ohio Lottery prize ever won, was sold at a Giant Eagle store in Mentor, a suburb of Cleveland.
The prize was claimed by “The Great Hope Trust.”
The winning numbers were 22, 30, 53, 5, 56 and 16. The store received a $100,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket, which has a cash value of $251.5 million.
The last Mega Millions winning ticket in Ohio was sold in Moraine in May 2018. That jackpot was worth $142 million and was claimed by a trust.
- Ohio unemployment numbers raise another 200,000
- CarMax to furlough more than 15,000 associates
- Georgia bar owner removes $3,714 worth of bills stapled to the walls to give to unemployed staff
- Record 16.8 million have sought US jobless aid since virus crisis began
- Dayton health centers get $1.7M in coronavirus relief grants