COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – The Ohio State University is joining the fight against vaping. OSU’s Wexner Medical Center is launching a new hotline to help users quit.
This is part of an ongoing epidemic where at least 60 people died at 2,500 were hospitalized due to vaping-related lung damage.
If you or someone you know needs help to quit vaping, call 614-366-VAPE.
Your insurance will be billed.
- Springfield school district to stagger return to in-person classes
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Prayer vigil held for COVID-19 patients in Fairborn
- Applications available for Preble County CARES Act funding
- Springfield’s ‘Holiday in the City’ event canceled for 2020