COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – The Ohio State University is joining the fight against vaping. OSU’s Wexner Medical Center is launching a new hotline to help users quit.
This is part of an ongoing epidemic where at least 60 people died at 2,500 were hospitalized due to vaping-related lung damage.
If you or someone you know needs help to quit vaping, call 614-366-VAPE.
Your insurance will be billed.
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message
- Biden to block Trump’s plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- 2 Champaign County residents arrested on federal charges related to involvement at Capitol riot
- Hundreds gather in Dayton’s Wright-Dunbar neighborhood to march on MLK Day