COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – The Ohio State University is joining the fight against vaping. OSU’s Wexner Medical Center is launching a new hotline to help users quit.
This is part of an ongoing epidemic where at least 60 people died at 2,500 were hospitalized due to vaping-related lung damage.
If you or someone you know needs help to quit vaping, call 614-366-VAPE.
Your insurance will be billed.
- Flyers Fans celebrate record-breaking season
- Students celebrate Read Across America Day early at Primrose School of Centerville
- Are you ready for Super Tuesday?
- Disturbance at Mamma DiSalvo’s prompts police response
- Agency: 2nd US case of person who got virus from community