COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – The Ohio Department of Health (ODH) updated its travel advisory on Wednesday.
The department is recommending against travel to states reporting positive testing rates of 15% or higher for COVID, which has been updated to include Texas, Florida, Idaho, Alabama, Mississippi, and Nevada.
Arizona was removed from last week’s list, while Texas was a new addition.
For those who must travel to these areas, ODH recommends 14 days of self-quarantine after leaving those locations.
- Ohio teacher unions concerned vaccine used as ‘bargaining chip’ to return to in-person learning
- Flyers knocked off 22nd ranked Saint Louis 76-71
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Miami Valley restaurants react to proposed curfew change
- Challenges documenting the Blizzard of 1978