COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Ohio Governor Mike DeWine has announced a new way for Ohioans to help each other amid the coronavirus pandemic.
A special section of the state’s coronavirus website has been created and named “Together Ohio.” The “Together Ohio” web page contains the email address email@example.com, where people are encouraged to send the state information about supplies they want to donate, or other ways they can help.
“What we have created now is a way for you to go up online and get that in very quickly and that will be a much easier way for us to process that and take advantage of your generosity and take advantage of what you want to donate,” expressed DeWine about the new resource.
There is also an exhaustive list of examples of all the ways people are helping out one another to help inspire you.
- Dayton Children’s offers advice for families in quarantine through video series
- VIDEO: Husband sings through nursing home window to his 83-year-old wife
- Lizzo sends lunch to Grandview Medical Center staff in Dayton
- ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – March 31, 2020
- Crews investigating cause of house fire in Piqua