TOLEDO, Ohio (WDTN) – Two days after the Iran attack on bases in Iraq that house U.S. military members and one day after addressing the nation amid the crisis in the Middle East, President Donald Trump will be in Ohio Thursday to hold a campaign rally.
President Trump will be joined by Vice President Mike Pence for his first Keep America Great campaign rally in 2020. The rally will be held at Toledo’s Huntington Center at 7 pm.
Doors for the event open at 3 pm. The event is first come, first served to attendees who registered for free tickets.
- Gov. DeWine unveils education model for reopening schools
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 1,095 new cases, 35 additional deaths reported
- Police respond to Dayton duplex after man barricades himself inside
- County prosecutor files 3 motions to try juvenile as adult
- 103-year-old woman celebrates birthday with first tattoo, first motorcycle ride