TOLEDO, Ohio (WDTN) – Two days after the Iran attack on bases in Iraq that house U.S. military members and one day after addressing the nation amid the crisis in the Middle East, President Donald Trump will be in Ohio Thursday to hold a campaign rally.
President Trump will be joined by Vice President Mike Pence for his first Keep America Great campaign rally in 2020. The rally will be held at Toledo’s Huntington Center at 7 pm.
Doors for the event open at 3 pm. The event is first come, first served to attendees who registered for free tickets.
- 1 person taken to hospital after stabbing in Dayton
- Ohio House bill would allow lawmakers to nullify federal gun control measures
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- Arizona woman wakes up to find tires slashed, severed finger on driveway
- Employees safely evacuated after fire at business on Needmore Avenue