TOLEDO, Ohio (WDTN) – Two days after the Iran attack on bases in Iraq that house U.S. military members and one day after addressing the nation amid the crisis in the Middle East, President Donald Trump will be in Ohio Thursday to hold a campaign rally.
President Trump will be joined by Vice President Mike Pence for his first Keep America Great campaign rally in 2020. The rally will be held at Toledo’s Huntington Center at 7 pm.
Doors for the event open at 3 pm. The event is first come, first served to attendees who registered for free tickets.
- China shuts down more cities in bid to contain deadly virus
- Firefighting plane crashes in Australia, killing 3 Americans
- K-9 bites cow, South Carolina deputy tases K-9, cow kicks deputy
- Suspect arrested after Pizza Hut robbery in Harrison Township
- Preschool Promise students more prepared for kindergarten, officials say