(WLWT) An Ohio woman is facing felony charges in Hamilton County after investigators say she stole drugs from the oral surgery center that employed her.
Madeira Police responded to the Oral Maxillofacial & Dental Implant Surgery in late October. The practice manager told police several doses of fentanyl were missing from their inventory.
Investigators said Brittany Roehm, 30, who also goes by Brittany Byland, is behind the thefts.
Court records said Roehm was employed with the practice when she allegedly began emptying vials of fentanyl and refilling the vials with saline.
Fentanyl is a powerful synthetic opioid pain reliever. It is comparable to morphine but considered 50 to 100 times more potent.
- Whaley says addressing gun violence is top of list at mayors conference in D.C.
- Driver injured after rollover crash in Trotwood
- Body found behind Springfield hotel identified
- Mother facing multiple charges after 16-year-old weighs in at 26 pounds
- China shuts down more cities in bid to contain deadly virus