(CNN) – A fraternity member from Ohio University has pleaded not guilty in the death of a fellow student.
Joshua Androsac is facing several charges, including involuntary manslaughter, in connection to the death of Collin Wiant.
Wiant was found dead in a fraternity annex house a year ago.
He was a pledge for the Sigma Pi Epsilon fraternity at Ohio University.
A toxicology report showed he died of asphyxiation due to nitrous oxide ingestion.
Nine people, including seven fraternity members, are charged in connection to his death.
- Coronavirus in Ohio special airs Thursday night
- Newsfeed Now: Second stimulus check?; 4-year-old gets garbage-themed birthday party
- Arizona tops states most resistant to wearing masks, study says
- Closest images ever taken of the sun released, reveal ‘campfires’ near surface
- Springfield to distribute bus passes with leftover shuttle money