(CNN) – At a place called Red Lobster, finding a blue lobster in your tank is sure to make you do a double-take.
That’s exactly what happened when an employee in Ohio spotted one.
His name is Clawde, after the restaurant’s mascot. He’s a rare blue American lobster. Only about one in every two million look like this, all because of a genetic anomaly.
So instead making the trip from tank to table, Clawde is living it up in a special new tank at the Akron Zoo.
- Biden to block Trump’s plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- How do you impeach a former president?
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk