COLUMBUS (WDTN) – Ohio’s minimum wage is set to rise again in 2020.
Starting in 2020, the rate will increase from $8.55 an hour to $8.70 an hour. Workers receiving tips will also get a five-cent increase to $4.35.
The current federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour.
- Community members, officials plead with Ohioans to stay home, reconsider Thanksgiving gatherings
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge