COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – Montgomery County remains in the state’s Top 10 list of Ohio counties ranked by highest virus occurrence.
Mercer County now holds the #4 spot, with Montgomery, Shelby, Auglaize, and Darke falling to spots 5-8, respectively.
Governor DeWine said in his Tuesday news conference that COVID-19 cases at the University of Dayton continue to contribute to these metrics. Last week, Montgomery County had the second highest occurrence of cases per population.
- Police: Woman breaks into Michigan home, climbs into bed with couple
- Expert says Chauvin was justified in pinning down George Floyd
- Moderna vaccine remains 90 percent effective after 6 months, company says
- Your grocery bill will likely be more expensive this month
- Fireball captured exploding in sky over Florida was a meteor, NWS confirms