CINCINNATI, Ohio (WDTN) — Fifth Third Bank announced Tuesday a new $1.2 million program called “Innovation meets Main Street: Boosting Black Women-Owned Businesses.”
In a press release the bank said that the program is made possible by grants from the Fifth Third Foundation to Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) and the Association of Enterprise Opportunity’s (AEO) MainStreet RISE program.
The program will provide targeted services — like grants, technical assistance or capital infusions — to 35 black or other minority-owned women entrepreneurs in Cincinnati.
For the programs full eligibility requirements, click here.
- 2 semis crash, I-70 WB closed in Preble County
- The Clark County Fair back after a year off due to the pandemic
- Alabama governor on rise in COVID-19 cases: ‘It’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated’
- Newlyweds who required wedding guests to be vaccinated got to ask Biden question at Ohio town hall
- 8 pythons captured and removed from Oregon park